Finding a Date on Internet...FOR MEN FIRSTS STEPS!
The true guide you must follow! Most of the web sites selling advice about how to find a date on internet mistake on many aspects, but they may lack on practicality! If you decide you want to find a date on internet, and follow the steps described below to succeed. Well, to start we must say true love & life partner is made in heaven so destiny will also play a big role in dating success.
1) Subscribe yourself to the most common places to find people. Use the free ones, if you pay, you’ll look too desperate (and women don’t like desperate men) Suggestions: MSN, ICQ, ORKUT, YAHOO
2) Develop carefully your profile to say something about you, dig deep inside your soul, and don’t be afraid to look ridiculous.
3) First Learn everything you can about the site you’re using. No girl like to be technical support attendant on internet. But most important, discover how to find girls and message (or email then)
4) Write an email telling briefly about yourself and how do you find the girl you’ll send the email to attractive and want to meet her ( ATTENTION: don’t get into details, you’re gonna send the same email to a lot of people, so don’t say things like your blonde hair is so cool)
5) Send this email to as many girl as possible. Don’t bother to look at their profiles, data or so. They probably will look into your profile, and then only the ones that gets interested in you will answer
6) Wait for the reply, write a second email telling a little more about you, and ask about their lives... at this point look into their profile and decide what to say according to the girl.
The 21st century has come and brought to us the high speed of information and the strength of the worldwide web. And, apart from what many can think, it's not here only for the benefit of the new generation. The advances of computer science have been helping all kind of persons, in all kind of subjects: business, leisure, culture, sports and - of course - the most ancient of human ambitions: to find a true love.
For long now, the dating agencies have been trying to make this dream come true. But, as usual, internet arrived and made everything more practical and easier. Nowadays, there are hundreds of internet dating agencies that invite the person to register and find what he or she are looking for. And it works: the biggest internet dating sites have more than 3 million people registered, and this figure is increasing. Besides, what attracts people is the possibility of breaking regional barriers, and the chance of search for the most look-a-like profiles - people that like the same kind of books, movies and sports… everything can be relevant to these sites.
In the past few years, people have changed their minds about this kind of dating. If we were in 90s, someone looking for a partner in the internet would be called desperate, or geek. But things have changed and, today, even highly successful people search for dates online. The stigmas of the "nerd" that can't get a date don't exist anymore. Software like MSN and Yahoo Messenger, ICQ or even the Orkut network rendered easier to talk with an unknown person. The shy ones say thanks, 'cause in an internet chat, or putting their profiles on any online dating sites, there's no need to talk face-to-face. Everything is softer, what increases people's confidence and their will to be themselves - if it doesn't work, there won't be any frustration. All they have to do is pick another person and try again.
Of course, there are also risks. Not always, the person is what he or she claims in the profile. There's a chance that the profile is only to draw attention. The picture can be an old one, or even of someone else. You can't exactly tell what the nature of the other person is - there are stories about girls who set up dates with people they met at such internet dating sites and end up kidnapped.
But no one can deny that the number of people who search for their partners on the web is increasing every year. It's everything hassle free. Besides, finding the love of your life is priceless - even if he or she lives halfway the world.